- by David Coleman
- Requiring anyone who may be sick (or have a family member who is sick) to stay home;
- Enabling and requiring all staff who are able to do their jobs from home to do so;
- Practicing social distancing among staff that is present;
- Providing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and Hand Hygiene stations for the staff that is present;
- Restricting all non-essential travel.
Updated as of 3/20/20
We are aware of executive orders mandating the residents of several states to stay in their homes at this time except as needed to maintain continuity of operations of the federal critical infrastructure sectors outlined at by the CIDC here. As such, our factories and warehouses in those states will remain operational and continue to provide our products to the Critical Infrastructure Sectors defined by the CISA. We continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC to keep our employees, customers and communities safe and operational.